Sunday Night Chit Chat
HAPPY SUNDAY!!! And since it is Sunday, it is time once again for Sunday Night Chit-Chat...hosted by our friend Carla!
- Reading? Nothing right now. I have 3 books that I need to write reviews for.
- Listening to? Bill explaining what a "Pro Bowl" is to Rebecca.
- Watching? Hubby is watching the Pro Bowl football game.
- Cooking/Baking? I made hot ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner for the kids. I made queso with sausage for me and chicken noodle soup for Bill. I also made caramel turtle brownies today.
- Happy you accomplished this week? Finished reading I, Walter. Had a good meeting with my boss.
- Looking forward to next week? I am hoping to survive the next polar vortex with minimal damage. It is supposed to be wind chills of -50F. Looking forward to making through this last week of January, and hopefully reach our goal of 20 no spend days.
- Thankful for today? That we didn't have to go anywhere important the last 2 days and could just hibernate at home.
- *Bonus Question* Do you have any phobias? Yep...spiders, snakes and bats.