My LONG weekend to-do list
I can't believe it is August already!!! Time is flying and I have been trying to just take it easy, as with August comes back to school, back to work, softball for Rebecca, more appointments for Ben, and just more life....Since I have been trying to just enjoy summer, time has gotten away from me this week. I really have gotten nothing done at home, for no real reason, other than maybe laziness. Things have piled up and seriously I am fed up. I have made a major to do list that I would like to get accomplished between today and tomorrow, that will hopefully help set up next week for a good week.
So here is what I would like to get done:
- Clean out pantry/mudroom-- this room has become the dumping ground for stuff, as it is the room we enter when we get home. Needs some major decluttering.
- Mop kitchen and dining room floors
- Email fall ball softball schedule to grandparents
- Laundry--- Would like to be completely caught up by Sunday, this involves washing, drying, folding and putting away. I have at least 4 loads to do, probably more.
- List at least 20 things on local facebook page to sell
- Write and schedule latest book review
- Have Rebecca try on her school uniforms to see what if anything we need to get
- Exercise at least 2 days over Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Get work binder together and completed
- Find a calender that works for me to schedule work, softball, blog, etc.
- Clean out pictures folder on my computer
- Balance check book
- Clean off desk
I am sure there are more things that need to be done, but these are the things that are bothering me right now.
So hopefully I can get some of the things done!
What about you? Do you have a to-do list for this weekend? Any fun plans?