Fever.....


This little girl should be at school right now taking a spelling test and doing all of her 2nd grade work. But she is not. She is laying on the couch, watching cartoons not feeling too well. When I brought her home last night after I got off work, she was running a fever of 103. Ughh. This morning it was at 103.3, after not having any Tylenol or Motrin overnight. When I called her school to tell them that she would not be in, the secretary asked if she had a fever and then told me that there were at least 2 other girls in Rebecca's class that were out today with high fevers, all of whom got them late yesterday afternoon/evening. So I am pretty sure it is something that she got from school. Now just to keep anyone else in the house from getting it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017