30 Days of Gratitide: Days 29-30: Finishing up

As I shared, for the month of November, I am going to try to post at least 1 thing each day that I am thankful for. I invite each of you to do the same, either on your own blogs or in the comments section. I hope that it will help me to see that I have a lots of things to be thankful for....


Sorry this is almost a week late...I have been extremely busy...add in sickness...and well you have a recipe for disaster....


DAY 29 and 30: 

I am thankful that I spent the month of November trying to be more thankful. I think it helped my attitude and made me overall positive. I am also thankful for vacation days for my husband. He was able to be home the last day of November and did a clean out of the basement and helped get Christmas decorations up.


If you are joining in with being thankful....what are you thankful for today? 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017