Monday, January 12, 2009

FTJ-- Day 3

Okay so for Day 3 of FTJ, we are supposed to start writing down 5 things we are grateful for each day...to remind us that we do have things to be thankful for in our lives...

So 5 things I am thankful for:

1. My husband---who took care of me, Rebecca and the house while I was sick. And who works very hard to provide for our family
2. My daughter---who is the greatest 2 year old in the world and who made mommy so proud when she slept all night long in her big girl bed for the first time last night! WOO!!!
3. My family and friends---even though I don't get to see or talk to you all as much as I would like, I appreciate your support and encouragement
4. FlyLady-- without joining her group and being reminded to clean and organize the house would be a mess and I would have so much stuff...but I still have a lot of stuff, but it is easy to maintain the minimum (even Bill did it while I was sick)
5. thankful that we are all on the mend for the most part

I think I really need to do this every day. I tend to be negative about a lot of things and this will help me/ force me to be positive.....

No comments:

Post a Comment