Thursday, January 29, 2009

New format---update, FTJ, better me, and dinner tale

Well I have been home for the last 3 days...because of snow and ice! That means that I haven't spent any money...YAY! Although I am sick and tired of snow and ice. I spent 45 minutes yesterday and another 45 minutes today getting the ice off the windows of the car...eek...I will see if I have to go in to Shanna's tomorrow. If I do, Bill can get the car out of it's space. There have been so many people getting stuck, it is not funny. My arms will probably really hurt tomorrow...

Forget the Joneses: Day 26-29

Day 26: DeClutter...I am trying to do this for the FlyLady Super Fling Boogie, but it is tough. Will continue to try

Day 27-28: Organize...trying to do this a little at a time.

Day 29: build an emergency fund--- we are trying to follow Dave Ramsey and have built up to $1000. Now we are focusing on paying down debt....

Bettering myself: Okay so I have decided that starting now and going through the month of February, I am going to start a gratitude journal. I will write down 5 things each day that I am thankful for. The purpose of this is to change my negative attitude towards a lot of things.

Dinner Tale: Quick and easy

baked chicken tenderloins with bread crumb coating
corn and green beans
Rebecca would not eat the chicken, but she gobbled up the green beans and corn.....picky child!

No comments:

Post a Comment