Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weight Loss Update #13

I am back to weighing in every Sunday. Here are my current results. I haven't weighed in officially since March 6. I can tell you the number probably isn't that good because I have been eating lots of Easter candy and snacking way too much. Both of which are a sign of stress. I need to find a balance.

So here are the numbers:

WEEKLY WEIGH IN:

DATE: 05/22/2011

WEIGHT: 210.5 lbs.

DIFFERENCE FROM PREVIOUS WEEK:  -1.5 lbs.

That is okay I guess. It is a loss, but when I unofficially weighed in a couple weeks ago I was at 208 so it is a gain. Ughh...I have gotten out of the habit of exercising. Got to get back in the habit. And I haven't been eating right. Things have to change.
   
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Are you trying to lose weight? How are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment