5 Question Friday--Its been a while
One of the things I like to read about online is other people's lives. Who are they? What makes them tick? Why do they write about the things they do? One of the things that I have seen on some of the blogs that I frequent is a link to the Five Question Friday blog hop, sponsored by My Little Life . This week I have decided to join in.....
1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood? There are a lot of songs that put me in a good mood. It really depends on the time of year. Most of the year it is anything that is old school country---think Alan Jackson, George Strait, vintage Reba, etc. This time of year though it is Christmas music. I went to Walmart yesterday and just hearing the Christmas music over the store's radio system cheered me up!
2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one? I like the idea of a real tree, but not the mess. So I am and will probably always be a fake tree kinda person.
3. What are you thankful for? There is so much I am thankful for....including
4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today? There really isn't any that I wish that I could wear, although I will say that I love the 70s inspired shirts, especially now that I am pregnant.
5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank? Personally it annoys me when the gas tank gets that low in my car. My husband lets it get really low, but I HATE that. It is a pet peeve of mine. I try to fill up when it gets to 1/4 of a tank during the spring, summer and fall. And I don't like it to get less than 1/2 tank in the winter. But that is just me. So there you have it. A little bit more about me in 5 Question Friday hosted by My Little Life.
My husband My kids a good ultrasound this past week my parents my friends my blogging friends my coworkers