Monday, November 7, 2011

It has been a while...

Wow it has been a while since I have updated on here. There are several reasons for this:

First of all, our computer died. The ethernet card was fried and our motherboard was going bad. THANKFULLY I found our receipt from when we bought it and the 3 year extended warranty and there was still 3 months left on the warranty! YAHOO!!! So we had to ship the laptop off to Staples to get it fixed...When we did get the computer back a week and a half later, they had basically wiped everything off the computer and it took us (read my hubby) several days to figure out how to get everything working again. But we have finally figured it out! YAY!

Then I couldn't access my google account for some unknown reason. But as you can see I figured that out last night. YAY again for me!

Things have just been topsy turvy around here. And on top of it all I have a head cold that is kicking my behind.

Well I hope to get back into the routine of posting this week. It is a light work week and so hopefully I will have some time. In the meantime, I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment