Christmas Bucket List

I have seen several versions of "bucket lists" around the blogging world. I have seen fall bucket lists, yearlong bucket list, as well as several other varieties. It finally dawned on me that this was a GREAT idea, especially since I have been known to feel bad after a holiday or a season for not planning things that I had wanted to do with my family.

So I have decided that this year, I will create a bucket list for the Christmas season.



This will include all the things that I would like to do with my kids and husband this year. Most of these I would like to accomplish before Christmas, but if I have to wait until after the New Year to do a couple of them (especially the ones that have to do with snow) that is okay too.

So here is my 2011 Christmas Season Bucket List
  • Build a snowman with the kids and use our snowman making kit I bought 2 years ago
  • Have a family snowball fight
  • Host a Christmas cookie party (with coworkers?)
  • Hang up Christmas lights outside 
  • Make and decorate a gingerbread house with Rebecca
  • Have Holiday movie nights with themed desserts (eg. watch Rudolph, while eating reindeer shaped cookies)
  • Take the kids to our city's Christmas parade
  • Take pictures in the snow
  • Take kids to Dinner with St. Nick at Rebecca's school
  • Go see Santa Claus at the mall
  • Purge and donate toys
  • Read a Christmas themed book every night of December with BOTH kids
  • Put up and decorate Christmas tree
So there you have it. There is my families Christmas bucket list. I hope that this means that this Christmas season will be one to remember.

What are you planning on doing this Christmas season?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend