Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Today is a day where we take the time to say what we are thankful for. Today I am thankful for:
  • My husband and children--they are the light of my life and the reason I do what I do.
  • My family---although I don't always agree with their actions and/or decisions, they are my family and I love them all dearly.
  • My friends---I am thankful for all my friends near and far. Life sometimes gets in the way of spending much time together, but at the end of the day I am grateful that I have the friends that I do.
  • My job---In this economy, I am thankful that I have a job that I love and that allows me to still have time be mom and wife.
  • My blog followers--- I am thankful for each of you. Even if we have never met, you are a special group of supporters who remind me that I am not the only one going through life's challenges. Thank you.

What are some things you are thankful for?

1 comment: