Saturday, February 18, 2012

Comforts Brand by Kroger


Being a Bzzagent has it's perks! I have been able to test and review various products over the last 2 years. I was so excited to get a chance to be a part of this new campaign for Comforts brand by Kroger.

After signing up, I received my bzzagent package in the mail. It included a box of Comforts Wipes, a coupon for a free package of Comforts diapers, a pack of Comforts brand sippy cups and coupons for 20% off to share with other parents that I know.


COMFORT BRAND WIPES
The first thing that I tried was the Comforts brand Wipes. THEY ARE AWESOME!!!! They are thick, but not too thick. They hold just the right amount of moisture and are neither too wet nor too dry for me to use. Also I found that I didn't have to worry about them tearing or splitting while I was changing my 2 year olds diaper. Another advantage was that they are priced several dollars cheaper than national brands and that is great for our grocery conscious budget. I will definitely be using these for the brand new baby as well!

COMFORT BRAND DIAPERS
After really liking the wipes, I decided to give the diapers a try. I used the coupon to get a pack of size 6 diapers for Jacob- my 2 year old. We have used various diapers on him in the past, including Pampers, Huggies, and lately Luvs. I have found that they either irritate him or they leak and that is NOT cool in my book. So I figured I would try the diapers (they were free). I will admit that when I opened the diapers I was unimpressed. They seemed flimsly and thin. Boy was I wrong! The diapers held up a lot better than any of the other brands that I have tried. We had NO leakage at all during the day or during the night! The only complaint that I have about these diapers is that my Kroger does not sell size 6 in the big boxes!

We have not tried the sippy cups that we received, as they are meant for ages 6 months to 12 months and Jacob is past that age. I will save them though for the new baby and I am sure they will be a hit!

Overall I was VERY impressed with the quality and low cost of the Kroger Comfort brand diapers and wipes. I WILL be using them in the future with the new baby and still with Jacob. I love the fact that they are low priced without giving up the a large portion of our grocery budget to buy them!

Disclaimer: I was sent these products free to try as a BzzAgent! All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment