Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pregnancy week 31: Bedrest here I come

Went to the doctor for my 31 week appointment.

My 24 hour urine test came back fine.

My blood pressure is still acting up...aka staying high.

So my doctor has recommended that I go on partial bed rest.

Which means that I have to go off work (unpaid) and that stinks. I am going to be on call for work if they find it necessary for me to be there, but other than that I am not allowed to go grocery shopping, doing unnecessary walking, etc. I am going to go stir crazy. I also have to start going to the hospital 2 times a week for non-stress tests. The goal is to get me to 35 weeks at the earliest.

The good news in all of this is baby is growing well, moving around well, and heartbeat sounds good.

MUST FOCUS ON THE POSITIVES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment