To do list and Menu Plan for the week
Here is my to do list for this week! These are in no particular order but are things that I want to get done.
- Read at least 1 books for review
- Write 1 product review on blog
- scour ads to make price matching sheet for grocery shopping this weekend
- ultrasound appointment on Thursday
- work 4 days this week, leaving early every day by at least an hour!
- have 4 no spend days
- Take blood pressure 2 times a day (per doctors orders)
- Fry up 5 lbs of hamburger to have in freezer in case I am put on bed rest for easy meals for hubby to make.
- Portion up and freeze yogurt for smoothies
Now onto our menu plan for the week:
I make a list of what we have available for the week and then I choose one each morning depending on the mood we are in and what is going on. Here is what we have available for this week:
Pizza calzones and green beans and fruit
Whole chicken in crockpot, mixed veggies, stuffing
Chicken pasta alfredo
Italian sausage, peppers and pasta
For more great menu ideas please visit: orgjunkie.com