Monday, February 13, 2012

Menu Plan and to do list for the week

Hello Monday. Here we go again. Another week. Another menu plan and another to do list. Hopefully I will be successful with both.


This week our choices for dinner include:

Pot roast, potatoes, carrots and onions (in the crockpot)
Ham and cheese, and pepperoni and cheese crescent rollups with fruit salad
Manwich sandwiches, green beans, corn
Taco bake/ macaroni and cheese
Baked chicken, baked potatoes, peas and carrots
leftovers
????

I don't assign a day to each meal. I find that it works best for us to decide the morning of what we are going to have.

Now on to this week's to do list:



This week I hope to get the following accomplished:
  • Finish 24 hour test, take to lab and get blood drawn
  • Kids to doctor appointment
  • My 31 week doctors appointment
  • Get baby bin out of basement and wash and store bottles
  • Go through at least 2 cycles of Swagbucks TV each day
  • Make 2 loaves zucchini bread for freezer
  • Balance checkbook (been slacking on this)
  • Freeze strawberries, melon and yogurt for smoothies
  • Read at least 1/2 of Beauty for Ashes for book review
I think that is a good list for the week. I hope that I will have the energy to get it all accomplished.

What are you eating this week? What is on your to do list this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment