Menu Plan and to do list for the week

Hello Monday. Here we go again. Another week. Another menu plan and another to do list. Hopefully I will be successful with both.


This week our choices for dinner include:

Pot roast, potatoes, carrots and onions (in the crockpot)
Ham and cheese, and pepperoni and cheese crescent rollups with fruit salad
Manwich sandwiches, green beans, corn
Taco bake/ macaroni and cheese
Baked chicken, baked potatoes, peas and carrots
leftovers
????

I don't assign a day to each meal. I find that it works best for us to decide the morning of what we are going to have.

Now on to this week's to do list:



This week I hope to get the following accomplished:
  • Finish 24 hour test, take to lab and get blood drawn
  • Kids to doctor appointment
  • My 31 week doctors appointment
  • Get baby bin out of basement and wash and store bottles
  • Go through at least 2 cycles of Swagbucks TV each day
  • Make 2 loaves zucchini bread for freezer
  • Balance checkbook (been slacking on this)
  • Freeze strawberries, melon and yogurt for smoothies
  • Read at least 1/2 of Beauty for Ashes for book review
I think that is a good list for the week. I hope that I will have the energy to get it all accomplished.

What are you eating this week? What is on your to do list this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend