I have been tagged....
I have been absent from blogging and reading blogs the last few days as I have been dealing with pregnancy issues and just being TIRED!!! Today as I was catching up on my blog reading, I realized that I HAD BEEN TAGGED by Kim at "Out My Window".
Here are the rules:
1, Post the rules
2. Answer the 11 questions
3. Make up 11 new questions
4. Tag 11 new people
5. Let them know they have been tagged
OK. Here are Kim's 11 questions and my answers:
1. Why do you blog about personal finance?
I don't really exclusively blog about personal finance. But I do what I do because it helps me stay accountable and it helps me to see in black and white what our issues are. I HATE being in debt, but can't seem to make any headway. I hope that by blogging I can at least get some ideas about what to do and implement them.
2. What is your favorite vegetable?
Fresh Corn on the Cob
3. What is the worst financial mistake you ever made? Was it a mistake or on purpose?
Opening my credit cards. I did it when I moved out on my own and fell for the save 15% if you open our store card, etc. So it was kind of on purpose but definitely a mistake.
4. Do you like that new car smell?
5. Do you own pets?
6. Do you have a bad habit you would like to quit?
Drinking too much pop.
7. Are you going to watch the Academy Awards?
8. If you were debt free, what would you do with all your extra money?
Take our kids to the beach for a vacation.
9. How much time do you spend blogging on average?
I go in spurts. Sometimes I blog 4-5 times a week. Other times it is 1-3. Depends on what is going on in my life at the time.
10. What is your favorite season? Why? If you can't choose list the order.
Spring---because the air smells fresher and there is a newness that I love.
11. Do you ever look back at your life and think okay that was one thing I did right? What was it?
Emailing my now hubby after seeing his profile on an online dating website.
Okay here are my new questions:
1. What is your proudest financial moment?
2. What is your favorite household product that you own?
3. What is your favorite food to make?
4. What do you wish you were able to do more often?
5. 10 years from now where do you see yourself?
6. What are your hobbies?
7. What is the one piece of advice you always give to people?
8. Would you rather live by the beach, in the mountains or in the city? Why?
9. If money were no obstacle, what is one thing you would buy for yourself?
10. Why do you blog?
11. What is your best accomplishment in your life?
Okay now on to my Taggies:
Lisa @ Cents to Save
Gill @ That British Woman
Judi @ Livin' Large- Tales of a Blended Family
Sarah @ Confessions of a Slacker Mom
Melissa @ Mom's Plans
Penny @ The Saved Quarter
Jenn @ Jenn's RAQ
Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does
Canadian Saver @ Saving 4 Later
Jennifer @ Getting Ahead
Mindy @ Living on 1 Income
So there you have it! Good luck to the new taggies!