Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner Review



If you are like me, there are days where you wish that it was acceptable to have a bald head and NOT have to worry about your hair. But alas, we live in a society where the way a woman's hair looks speaks volumes to how she takes care of herself. I have at times frizzy, crazy, wacky hair that has a mind of it's own at times. I have tried MANY different shampoos and conditioners over the course of my life. I will say that there are several brands that I trust with my hair. One of those brands is Garnier Fructis! I was excited that as a BzzAgent I was sent Garnier's new Sleek and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner to try out!

The all-new Sleek & Shine Shampoo & Conditioner:
  • Work best on dry, frizzy and unmanageable hair
  • Fight frizz and keep hair sleek for three days straight, even in 97% humidity
  • Infused with Fortified Fruit Science and ultra-smoothing Argan oil from Morocco to deliver long-lasting shine and hair that's 10x smoother
  • Packed with ultra-rich and smoothing conditioners that rinse clean — we dare you to find something that treats your demanding, frizzy hair better!
  • Part of a larger Sleek & Shine line that includes Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream, best seller Anti-Frizz Serum and Frizz Defeat Deep Conditioner Treatment
  • Have a suggested retail price of $3.99 (13 oz.) and $6.99 (25.4 oz.)
  • Available at grocery stores, drug stores and mass retailers like Target and Wal-Mart
  • Sleek & Shine products now come packed in Eco-Fructis bottles containing PET and 30% recycled plastic.
  • They're also 10% lighter, which saves over 125 tons of plastic annually!(Total annual plastic reduction of 13 oz. bottles)

My take:

After using it for a couple days, my hair felt smoother and softer.
 My hair was definitely more manageable than it had been and was less frizzy even though our weather was more humid than it had been.
The shampoo and conditioner smelled great!
My hair was so soft after using both products.
Did not weigh my hair down like other conditioners that I have used in the past.
Overall, I would give the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner the grade of:
A+++++

This is definitely my new go to shampoo and conditioner!


Disclaimer: I received a bottle of shampoo and conditioner free from Bzzagent.com as a bzzagent for the purpose of a review. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment