Taking a clue from Money Saving Mom, I have decided to make up a list of 10 weekly goals that I would like to accomplish this week. Not only will this give me some guidance as to what I find important to do, it will also make me accountable to getting them done. I have found since Benjamin was born that if I set weekly goals instead of daily goals then I am more apt to get them done.
So before I set new goals for this week, let's see how I did last week with my goals:
FAMILY/ MOTHERING GOALS
- Continue bed time one on one routine with Rebecca and Jacob--DONE
- Compliment Bill at least 1 time a day--DONE 4 out of 7 days.
- Call and set up eye doctor appointment for me---Ummm...NO
- Research and start exercise program...Ummm...NO
- Drink 4 glasses of water and 1 smoothie a day....Ummmm...NO
HOME MANAGEMENT GOALS
- Mop kitchen, pantry and dining room floors--DONE (but only because I spilled formula all over the kitchen floor!)
- Catch up on laundry and keep it caught up--DONE
- Catch up on bzzagent reviews--- Kind of done
- Momumental: Adventures in the Messy Art of Raising a Family review---Ummm...NO
- Come up with blogging schedule---DONE sort of....
So for this week my goals are:
FAMILY/ MOTHERING GOALS:
- Continue bedtime routine with kids.
- Write a love note to Bill
- Call dentist for an appt for Rebecca
- Figure out diet program and weigh myself on Sunday
- Write a tutoring ad for Craigslist
- Do a load of laundry from start to finish each day.
- Get paperwork together and submitted to KCJFS
- Momumental Review and giveaway posted
- Bzzagent reviews written and posted
- Comment on at least 3 blogs that I read.