Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekly Goals




Taking a clue from Money Saving Mom, I have decided to make up a list of 10 weekly goals that I would like to accomplish this week. Not only will this give me some guidance as to what I find important to do, it will also make me accountable to getting them done. I have found since Benjamin was born that if I set weekly goals instead of daily goals then I am more apt to get them done.

So before I set new goals for this week, let's see how I did last week with my goals:


FAMILY/ MOTHERING GOALS
  1. Continue bed time one on one routine with Rebecca and Jacob--DONE
  2. Compliment Bill at least 1 time a day--DONE 4 out of 7 days.

PERSONAL GOALS
  1. Call and set up eye doctor appointment for me---Ummm...NO
  2. Research and start exercise program...Ummm...NO
  3. Drink 4 glasses of water and 1 smoothie a day....Ummmm...NO

HOME MANAGEMENT GOALS
  1. Mop kitchen, pantry and dining room floors--DONE (but only because I spilled formula all over the kitchen floor!)
  2. Catch up on laundry and keep it caught up--DONE

BLOGGING GOALS
  1. Catch up on bzzagent reviews--- Kind of done
  2. Momumental: Adventures in the Messy Art of Raising a Family review---Ummm...NO
  3. Come up with blogging schedule---DONE sort of....
So not too bad of a week. I got some stuff accomplished and some stuff not so much! But that is the way life is I guess.

So for this week my goals are:


FAMILY/ MOTHERING GOALS:
  1. Continue bedtime routine with kids.
  2. Write a love note to Bill
  3. Call dentist for an appt for Rebecca
PERSONAL GOALS:
  1. Figure out diet program and weigh myself on Sunday
  2. Write a tutoring ad for Craigslist
HOME MANAGEMENT GOALS:
  1. Do a load of laundry from start to finish each day.
  2. Get paperwork together and submitted to KCJFS
BLOGGING GOALS:
  1. Momumental Review and giveaway posted
  2. Bzzagent reviews written and posted
  3. Comment on at least 3 blogs that I read.
Hope everyone has a great week! What are your goals for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment