Lemon-Lime Spritzer from R.W. Knudsen (Review)

One of the things that I have been trying to focus on this year is to drink more water and less pop.

I will be the first to admit that I am addicted to pop. I drink way TOO much of it. There is something about it that just calls my name.....I like the taste, the energy that it gives me is great, and I like the bubbly sensation that you get from the carbonation.

But I am trying to give it up. I really am. I can get great taste from green tea or by adding some fruit to my water. I actually have more long lasting energy from drinking water. But sometimes I just miss the carbonation feeling that I get from pop.

Well enter.... SPRITZERS FROM R.W. KNUDSEN!

As a Naturally Savvy blogger, I was recently given the opportunity to try the Lemon-Lime Spritzer from R.W. Knudsen.
 
 
I love the idea of having the carbonation without all the added stuff in pop. Spritzers to me are a much healthier alternative.
 
However, in all honesty, I was a little disappointed in the flavor of this spritzer. It was too tart for me, although my husband loved the flavor.
 
Spritzers from R.W. Knudsen are available in a wide variety of flavors, including cranberry, peach, strawberry and many more. I will definitely be trying out other flavors to find the one that is right for me.
 
Disclaimer: I received a product sample in exchange for a honest review as part of the Naturally Savvy blogging program. All opinions are my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017