Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My to do list for today

Early yesterday they were calling for around 8-9 inches of snow in my area starting around 1pm.

So I went into work early thinking that maybe, just maybe today we would get a snow day. (I work at a school). I was already forming a gigantic to-do list in my head.

I left work yesterday at 6pm and it was doing nothing.

Went to bed at 11pm...it was just starting to snow lightly.

When I woke up this morning, we got maybe 2 inches. Nothing to write home about.

So much for a snow day from work....

I still have a lot to do though before I go into work later.

Mainly, cleaning and organizing this....




My desk area has become the dumping ground of stuff. It is a mess from doing taxes, figuring out bank accounts, etc. IT IS A MESS. And I don't feel like I can figure out budget or make any payments on anything until it is clean. So that is my goal today. Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with after pictures and lots of progress to report on this to do today.

What are you up to today? Do you have an area that you are cleaning and organizing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment