Monday, February 3, 2014

My Weekly Goals

Inspired by Crystal Paine's new book "Say Goodbye to Survival Mode: 9 Simple Strategies to Stress Less, Sleep More, and Restore Your Passion for Life " , I have decided to start making a list of 10 weekly goals that I hope to accomplish this week. Each week I hope to post a listing of my goals for the week in the categories of: marriage, mothering, personal, blogging and homemaking.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


FIRST LET'S RECAP LAST WEEK:

My goals for last week were:

MARRIAGE GOALS:
  • Leave Bill at least one love note on our whiteboard on nights that he works late.
  • Make a list of possible date night ideas for the future.
MOTHERING GOALS:
  • Read at least one book to each child before bed each night 
  • Sign Jacob up for YMCA Spring Soccer (need to do this before Friday as the price jumps another $20 on Friday)
HOMEMAKING GOALS:
  • Clean out file box from 2013 to prepare it for 2014
  • Continue to follow cleaning routine that we implemented a few weeks ago
PERSONAL GOALS:
  • Get back to drinking just one pop a day
  • Eat at least one fruit or vegetable with each meal
BLOG GOALS:
  • Write 3 book reviews and schedule to publish to get caught up on book reviews-- I did write and post 1. 
So I am at 50% again. I don't know why I am not doing the ones that have been on my list for the last few weeks. I just don't have any excuses. Have to get my act together. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are my goals for this week: 

MARRIAGE GOALS: 
  • Leave a love note for Bill on nights he works late
  • Figure out what to get Bill for Valentine's Day
MOTHERING GOALS:
  • Read a book to each child before bed each night
  • Clean out toys in living room and bring play kitchen down for kids to play with
HOMEMAKING GOALS:
  • Clean out file box for 2013 and begin filing for 2014
  • File taxes for 2013
PERSONAL GOALS: 
BLOGGING GOALS:
  • Write 3 book reviews and publish at least 1 this week 
  • Kroger Simple Truth review written and posted
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about you? Do you make weekly goals?
 Care to share what your weekly goals are? 

1 comment:

  1. My goal is to get my butt back on my bike. I find when under emotional stress all of my personal wellness goals fall by the wayside. I did 20km on Sunday so due to get back on again tonight :)

    ReplyDelete