Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day recap

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. 

As for me....we kind of spread out the celebration. On Thursday afternoon, my hubby came home from work and told me that he wanted to take care of dinner for the kids that night and that he wanted to order in food for him and I. I had a long day at work planned, and I had to take Jacob to a pre-k roundup that night so I was all for him dealing with dinner. So, he ordered in yummy Mexican food for us and we had a lovely dinner and then cuddled on the couch watching the Olympics. 

Yesterday, on Valentine's Day.....


I sent in homemade heart brownies for Rebecca's class party. 

I also took some into my work in-service meeting. 



I set out Bill's gift and card.




I got beautiful flowers and a nutty card from my hubby! 



And I surprised the kids with treats after dinner. 
Benjamin especially loved his cookie! 




All in all it was a good Valentine's Day. 
Wish I could have spent more of the actual day with my hubby, 
but between his work schedule and my work schedule it just wasn't happening. 

How was your Valentine's Day? 

2 comments:

  1. This is perfect you didn't spend a ton of money and everyone is happy. Lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmmm heart-shaped brownies!! Yum :) I went out with 3 girlfriends for Thai food then went to see the Monuments Men movie which was perhaps not the best choice for Valentine's Day but we enjoyed it anyways - there was some humorous moments in it to balance out the bad. Enjoy the rest of your weekend Rachel!

    ReplyDelete