Monday, February 17, 2014

My Weekly Goals

Inspired by Crystal Paine's new book "Say Goodbye to Survival Mode: 9 Simple Strategies to Stress Less, Sleep More, and Restore Your Passion for Life " , I have decided to start making a list of 10 weekly goals that I hope to accomplish this week. Each week I hope to post a listing of my goals for the week in the categories of: marriage, mothering, personal, blogging and homemaking.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


FIRST LET'S RECAP LAST WEEK:

My goals for last week were:

MARRIAGE GOALS:
  • Date night with Bill we ordered in food Thursday night and just had alone time after the kids were in bed
  • Write a love note to Bill each night he works late
MOTHERING GOALS:
  • Read a book to each child before bed, at least 5 days this week
  • Sign Rebecca up for Spring softball league
  • Make Valentine's brownies for Rebecca's class party on Friday
HOMEMAKING GOALS:
  • Catch up on laundry and stay caught up
PERSONAL GOALS:
  • Exercise at least 4 days this week
  • Eat at least 1 fruit or veggie with each meal
BLOGGING GOALS:
  • Write 2 book reviews and post
  • Write Kroger Simple Truth review and post
So I did okay with my goals this week. Why is exercising and laundry just not happening?? Because I don't like to do either that is why. LOL 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are my goals for this week: 

MARRIAGE GOALS:

  • Write a love note to Bill on nights he works late
  • Date night with Bill

MOTHERING GOALS:

  • Read a book to the kids each night, at least 5 times this week.
  • Let kids "play" on computer at least 2 times.

HOMEMAKING GOALS:

  • Catch up and stay on top of laundry
  • Disinfect toys downstairs in living room

PERSONAL GOALS:

  • Eat at least one fruit/veggie with each meal
  • No more than 1 pop a day

BLOG GOALS:

  • Write Kroger Time Saver review and post
  • Write Dial body wash review and post along with giveaway
  • 1 book review and post



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about you? Do you make weekly goals?
 Care to share what your weekly goals are? 

2 comments:

  1. I need to get back on my bike but I'm using the excuse that my left knee is really sore, which it is, but I still feel guilty for not exercising. Good luck on your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah like I need to get up before 9 a.m. Or how about I can only take 2 naps a day? Or no sarcasm? Honey I make hourly goals just to survive some days.....?

    ReplyDelete