Monday, June 16, 2014

Had a lovely Father's Day.....

After a very busy Saturday, yesterday was more laid back and relaxed. It was a very nice Father's Day. We went to church, where we were almost late...but didn't do to bad considering we didn't get up until 9:15 and church starts at 10. 

After mass, we decided to meet my dad and my brother at Bob Evans, and I said I would treat them to breakfast for Father's Day. Breakfast was yummy! I had blueberry pancakes, topped with strawberries and blueberries and whipped cream and a side of real bacon! YUM!!!!

After breakfast, we came back home and just relaxed around the house. The kids gave Bill his Father's Day present--- an over sized beach towel-- which he can use at our community pool if/when we go and maybe for a trip that we might be going on. Bill insisted that I take a nap, so I did. After I got up, we decided to go out for dinner and have a picnic. We ended up getting Wendy's and taking it to our local Children's Garden to enjoy a picnic.


It was a great relaxing evening. A great way to show Bill that he is a wonderful Father to our kids and that I appreciate him. 

How was your Father's Day? How was your weekend? 




2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! That's what Father's Day is truly all about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks perfect!

    Our Father's Day was spent celebrating my grandmother's 90th birthday, but my husband and father didn't mind. It was a big ol' party and there was enough food. That's really all they care about for their special day anyway; tasty things to eat! :)

    ReplyDelete