Thursday, June 7, 2018

Water blaster fights and park time

I really am trying to find a way each day to have some fun with the kids this summer. It is my goal to carve out some time each day to really just have some fun. So far I have been able to keep up with that goal. 

I let the kids have a water blaster fight in the yard. A couple of the neighbor kids came out and they all had so much fun. 






We walked at the park. The kids had fun rolling down some hills and climbing on some of the structures. They also got to throw rocks in the lake which they love doing. The park recently installed some nice bench swings for adults around the park and I got to enjoy one while the kids threw rocks. 







We also spent some time at a local park shooting baskets when the sun came out after it was raining for most of the day. The kids love playing basketball. I hate to admit it, but Rebecca beat me pretty well at HORSE. I really am not that good at basketball. LOL 





I am trying. My schedule is going to be pretty busy when my summer tutoring really starts to pick up in about a week. I really want to make sure that my kids are being active and having fun. So far it seems to be working. 


1 comment:

  1. Looks like your kids (and you) are having a lot of great summer fun so far!

    ReplyDelete