Sunday, June 10, 2018

Nature Scenes for June 10, 2018 and a blogging break

Happy Sunday! Well I survived the first full week of Summer break for the kids. It has been crazy busy, between getting some Summer tutoring started and Bill's job craziness. I tried to get out in nature when I could but it was hard because I feel like I am so behind in a lot of things and have been stressed out. I have been feeling it too, as I have been extra itchy and my back has been hurting...all signs that my stress level is out of control. So I am going to be taking a blogging break this week. I am going to focus on relaxing and not making myself do anything that I don't have to do. However, before I take my break I do want to share the nature photos that I took this week.   
 
Photos from June 4, 2018--- Ariel-Foundation Park




Rebecca took the next picture of the ducks. She loves birds and was excited to see this duo swimming in the lake. 

June 6, 2018-- Brown Family Environmental Center









June 8, 2018-- Schnormeier Gardens












For more nature scenes you can check out my other nature posts: 
I hope everyone is having a good Sunday and if you get a chance check out the nature scenes around you! I hope to be back next week with a renewed sense of being and more relaxed! 

5 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! And I think it's great that you are taking the time for yourself next week so that your stress doesn't continue to climb! Have a wonderful week! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Hope you get a chance to relax and enjoy your blogging break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful photos and I thank you for sharing them. Now go do whatever it takes to rest and de-stress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Blogging should be a respite, not stressful. Take the time you need. You know where to find us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You live close to a lot of beautiful natural areas. I especially like the area with the waterfall and water lilies. Very calming. Enjoy your break - try to relax as best you can.

    ReplyDelete