Sunday, June 3, 2018

Nature Scenes for June 3, 2018--- FLOWERS

Happy Sunday! Well May has come and gone and we are now into June. What can I say, we survived May. Now hopefully things will start looking up for our family with Summer. Things are still really hard around here. This past week has been really busy with Memorial Day and the end of the school year. I didn't get out for any walks this week. However, I did take the kids out to the Children's Garden on Friday for a picnic lunch and I got to enjoy some of their pretty flowers, so I thought I would share those with you today.  
 
Photos from June 1, 2018--- Children's Garden











For more nature scenes you can check out my other nature posts: 
I hope everyone is having a good Sunday and if you get a chance check out the nature scenes around you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment