Tuesday, June 19, 2018

I'm back....

Last week I said that I was going to take a blogging break to focus on relaxation and not doing what I didn't have to do. Well, what I failed to mention is that I was going to do this relaxing in my favorite place in the world... Indian Beach, North Carolina. (If you are friends with me on Facebook, then you already figured that out! 🙂)


Yes, Bill and I took the kids away for a week. This trip had been planned for and paid for back in January so we were not going to cancel due to recent events. In fact we were all looking forward to just relaxing and we didn't have any big plans or absolute must dos on our vacation. It was a week to get away and just be. I will recap over the next few days... 

For now, I have been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off since we got back. Super busy and feeling like I am running behind. Still haven't unpacked yet. I did get to the grocery store last night and this morning so at least we have food in the house. LOL 

Hope everyone is doing well. I am off here to get ready for a couple tutoring sessions in a bit. Have a great Tuesday! 

12 comments:

  1. Good to hear that your tutoring biz is picking up. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. My mom saw my calendar and said she didn't think she could keep everything straight. LOL It has been a blessing and at times very tiring. ;)

      Delete
  2. I am glad you had some family time away from everything going in in your life right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to get away. I am sure it did the whole family a world of good. ((Rachel))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good to have a break and time away. It was different but still good.

      Delete
  4. Glad you got to enjoy some family time on a beach vacation! Can't wait to hear more about it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you and the entire family got to relax last week! It was well deserved for all of you! =)

    ReplyDelete