Saturday, April 11, 2020

Getting some stuff done....

…Otherwise known as Day 27 of social distancing/ isolation due to COVID-19.

Yesterday and most of this week I have lacked any sense of motivation. I was lamenting yesterday about that and said that maybe if I had a list that I would report back on that it would help. Well I think that it did. I still had plenty of time to spend with the kids and got a few nagging things done too. So what did I get done? 
  • Laundry (at least 3 loads need to be done)
  • Deep clean downstairs half-bath
  • Deep clean upstairs bathroom (Bill actually did this for me)
  • Sweep mudroom and do a quick organize of pantry ( I also did a quick straighten up of our upright freezer and found a hidden bag of chocolate! SCORE! LOL) 
  • Make menu plan for next 2 weeks
  • See if we have egg dye kits in basement
  • If we do, then boil eggs for kids to color
  • Clean off my desk area and empty laundry basket full of crap stuff that is next to my desk.
  • Watch Good Friday service online
I also cleaned up the kitchen, had a take out date night with Bill (from Bob Evans (one of the only restaraunts still open for take out in our area)) to celebrate our 16 year anniversary of our first date! (Can I also say that after not eating out for a few weeks, I felt so bloated after dinner. I don't know if it is because I don't typically fry foods at home so we eat healthier or what it was.) I also watched a movie with the kids for movie night. We watched "The Greatest Showman" as it was Rebecca's pick for the week. 

Today, I have a few more things I would like to get done. And since I found that making a list and posting it here helped a ton I am going to take that approach again. 
  • Laundry (I have 2 loads to finish up)
  • Clean out the laundry basket of stuff next to my desk
  • Clean up puzzle and pack away off the small art table (so that Ben can have that table on Monday to do his school work on)
  • Dye Easter eggs with the kids and Bill
  • Go for a walk with the family
  • Watch the Easter Vigil Mass from Rome 
  • Make Chocolate Pie for tomorrow
  • Make Lemon Bundt cake 
  • Lay out ham to defrost for tomorrow
  • After kids go to bed make their Easter baskets
I think that that will give me plenty to do today if I get up and get stuff done. Right now Rebecca is still in bed (typical teenager! ;) The boys are building with Legos and watching the "Star Wars" episode of "Lego Masters." I love that this show brings out their creativity. I should probably take this opportunity to go shower while they are preoccupied. LOL

What are your plans for today? I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday! 

11 comments:

  1. Wow, you got tons done. I found I followed my "routine" better after I wrote it down as well. Of course, I decided not to follow it on Saturdays and Sundays as part of keeping things feeling a little normal. Normally, today would be my prepare for Easter brunch day so it seems weird not to be spending the day cooking. If the weather cooperates, I'm hoping to do some yard work. And then, a tiny bit of baking. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did some baking yesterday. LOL I made a lemon bundt cake (which I was craving) and a chocolate pie for Easter. I will be cooking more on Easter than I normally do since we will be home, but that is okay. I hope you have a great Easter!

      Delete
    2. I'm so excited my husband is back after he left me for another woman. My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We are happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr OGUNDU can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give it a trial. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 24 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr OGUNDU. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com
      1. Bring your boyfriend back
      2. Bring your husband back
      3. Bring your wife back
      4. Bring your girlfriend back
      5. Win lottery
      6. promotion in offices
      7. help you to become pregnant,if you looking for the fruit of the womb
      8. Complete cure of any kind of sickness
      9. marriage commitment and so many more.  

      Delete
    3. Haven't you heard about cyber hacking company blank ATM card and how other people had benefited from it? I am Williams vivian by name, i want to share a blog and forums on how to get real blank ATM card,thank to cyber hacking company who helped me with an already hacked ATM CARD and i was so poor without funds that i got frustrated. One morning as i was browsing on the internet, i saw different comments of people testifying of how cyber hacking company helped him from being poor to a rich man through this already hacked ATM CARD. I was skeptical if this was true, i decided to contact him to know if he is real he proved to me beyond all doubts that its was really for real so i urgently receive my blank ATM card. Contact his email cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com and today am also testifying on how cyber hacking company helped me. I never believed in it until the card was sent to me, which am using today Contact the company now and become rich. Email: cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com 

      Delete
  2. Helping kids stay focused on school and learning, while managing a house is a tall order, but if making lists helps, keep it up. My work week/days are long typically 10-11 hours, with breaks built in, but then things com eup evenings and weekends as well. A list will help me stay focused on my off time, but I'm not going to pick on myself if I have days where nothing seems to get done-I just will be OK with that and hope you give yourself that freedom as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A list just gives me a focus. Not everything got done and I am okay with that. It gives me a direction. It is easier when the kids are schooling as that is my focus. I am using my lists as guidelines and not as a be-all-end-all. :)

      Delete
  3. lists are good, make sure to include even little things, everything is a bloody accomplishment these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get A Blank ATM CARD And Cash Good Money/Funds Pay Your Debt directly today in any ATM machine around you anywhere in the world. contact cryptoatmhacker@gmail.com.. It's 100% guaranteed secure with no worries of being caught because the blank card it's already programmed and loaded with good funds in it, in such a way that's not traceable which also have a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you, i am not a stupid man that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done. For more info contact Mr john and also on how you are going to get your Card, Order yours today via Email: cryptoatmhacker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW TO GET BLANK ATM CARD AND WITHDRAW
    UNLIMITED CASH
    This is the happiest moment of my life having no longer to worry about paying bills as i have been settled for life. A lot has been said about Atm hacking and blank card for cash withdrawal but it all seemed like a myth to me until i eventually lost my job few months back and the world seemed to be moving backwards. I went online in search of jobs and means to an end and there i found comments about harryblankatmharckers and how they deliver this card in less than 7 days with no risk involved and a far much lesser price compared to what the card itself can give you, i then made contact and purchase one from them with almost my last dollars I took the risk and in exactly 6 days latter my card and a manual was delivered to my home address here in California and that same evening i used the card was able to take out $5000 for a start its been just 3 weeks and my life has taken a new shape. I simply want to say thank you to this electronic company and help spread their fame abroad. If you ever are in need of this card contact them via email :dicksonharryblankatmharckers@gmail.com .....
    Don't mail them if you not really ready for this card is gonna cost you money to buy the card note that,they offer card to firms, orphans,individual and business personnel's mail them immediately .....

    ReplyDelete

  6. BLANK ATM CARD

    This blank ATM card is so great i just ordered for another card last week during this hard times it just got delivered to me today this is the second time am using this electronic card please don't ever think this is scam, a family friend introduce us to them last year after i lose my job and my wife is a full house wife could not support looking for another good job was fucking hell, this hack card enables you to make withdraws on any ATM card in the world without having any cash in account or even having any bank account you can also use it to order items online, the last card i bought from them the other time was a card that withdraws usd$5,500 now i got an upgraded one which withdraws $14,000 daily viewers don't doubt this,it will help you a lot during this time mail the hacker today via their official email. blankatmdeliveryxpress@gmail.com.
    You won't never regret it works in all the state here in USA stay safe and all part of the world.

    ReplyDelete