Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Tuesday Four: All About Nighttime!

 Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I have decided to join in with Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 hosted by Annie! 



This week it's all nighttime! 

1. Do you have a set bedtime that you stick to? 

I don't really have a set bedtime, but I will say that by 9:00PM I am done! I am in bed and asleep by 10PM most nights. I used to be able to stay up all hours, but lately I get too exhausted. 


 

2. What kind of sleep attire do you prefer and why is that?

I typically sleep in a sleeveless nightgown or a tank top and capri pj pants. I can't have sleeves, unless it is in the winter and then it is short sleeves as I get too hot with sleeves. 

3. Do you have a nighttime routine before bed?   Wash.. brush teeth.. snack?

I really don't have a set routine when I head to bed. However, once I am in bed I play a few rounds of solitaire on my Kindle. LOL 

4. Quilts? Coverlet? Fluffy comforters? Woolen blankets? What do you need to sleep comfortably?

I have a comforter in a duvet cover and a sheet. During the winter I add a thick blanket in between the sheet and the comforter. I also have to have a fan on all year long. LOL I love a colder bedroom and it drives Bill insane. LOL 

So there are some fun nighttime facts about me. What about you? Come join in on the Tuesday 4 fun if you can! 

1 comment:

  1. I need cool to sleep. I'd like the idea of sleep pants year round but I get too hot.

    ReplyDelete