Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Love it or Leave It

Happy Tuesday everyone! How are you doing today? I am doing okay. The weather today is gray and cloudy and cold. We are supposed to have snow showers over the next couple of days. It is okay with me. I really don't mind the cold that is like around the freezing mark. Now, I hate the cold that is closer to 0 degrees or below. 

Speaking of liking and not liking things, we did a taste test the other night of different Little Debbie Ice Creams.

We each tried them with our eyes closed and had to tell what flavor it was and what our ranking was. 


I was the only one who got all of them right by flavor. I really liked the Nutty Bars ice cream and the Pumpkin Delights ice cream was a close second to me. 



Everyone else really liked the Nutty Bars ice cream and hated the Pumpkin one. I felt like all the chocolate ones tasted very similar to each other and nothing like the actual Little Debbie's snack cakes. LOL 


Let's get into some more Love it or Leave it with
Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 Questions. Join in if you would like...

1. Coffee flavored or coffee plain? What is your favorite kind?

- Um... no coffee for me. Caffeine doesn't agree with me at all anymore. When I used to drink coffee type drinks it had to be cold frappes or Frappuccinos! 

2. A trip to the Caribbean or a trip to Spain? Why?

- I think that I would prefer a trip to the Caribbean as I am at home on a beach and LOVE the beach and ocean. That being said, if I was offered a trip to Spain, I would take it as well as I have never been to Europe and love Spanish culture.  

3. Goodies on your pizza or just plain?  What toppings would you love or leave?

- Really it depends on my mood. A good pan pizza with lots of cheese is yummy. Other times, I love a good pizza with pepperoni, sausage, banana peppers, green peppers, and onions. I would leave off mushrooms and olives always! 

4.   Dinner at a 5 star or dinner at Rosie's Diner known for home style cooking?

- I do a lot of homestyle cooking and usually we go to places that offer homestyle cooking, so I would choose to go to a 5 star restaurant where I have to dress up and really go all out. 

So, this post ended up being a love it or leave it type post! How would answer the questions? What Little Debbie ice cream do you think you would love, and which would you leave out? How would you answer Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 Questions? 

10 comments:

  1. I think I would go with the Nutty Bar ice cream too. It sounds pretty good to me! As I can make most diner food myself, I also prefer the 5 star if I get the chance. Thanks for joining in. I enjoyed your answers as its a good way to get to know someone. Have a good rest of the day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food talk is making me so hungry! It is almost dinner time for me. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen Little Debbie ice cream. Is it local to your area? Do you know what dairy makes it? Your taste testing looks like fun. I like Zebra Cakes so maybe I would like the ice cream too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We found it at Walmart. According to one of the containers it is made by Hudsonville Creamery based in Michigan.

      Delete
  4. I think it is nice to get dressed up and go out some place fancy one in awhile too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just can't get on board with the Little Debbie ice cream. I do like their snack cakes though. Guess I'm an ice cream snob. LOL. Spain has beaches ;) Personally, that's the one I'd pick. Fun questions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is true that whatever the task we perform we must love to perform it or we should leave it. Because when we love to do some stuff we do it with full focus.Thanks for sharing this with us. I really appreciate that. Now it's time to avail Inbound Call Center for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I had NO idea Little Debbie made ice cream! Wow! My son is going to love this! He would prefer the Cosmic Brownie, but the Star Crunch looks good to me!

    ReplyDelete