Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

Time once again for Sunday Night Chit-Chat...hosted by our friend Carla!
To play along simply start your post with a photo or quote... Copy & paste the starters & link up to Carla so she and others can visit you & see what you've been up to!

SO HERE GOES:


Some pretty flowers from the Knox County Children's Garden

What are you.....

Reading?

Nothing right now. I finally started and finished ALL the books in my reading pile that I needed to do reviews on. That is what not having power for 3.5 days does for you! :)


 
Watching?

Nothing right now.

Listening to?

Jacob is pounding on a toy, Benjamin is cooing and yelling a little, Dora is on in the background...normal sounds of our household. :) 

Cooking/Baking?

Tonight I made cheeseburgers and corn on the cob for dinner. I hope to get to make some zucchini bread this week.

Happy you accomplished this week?

I finally rearranged the pictures on the wall and hung up Benjamin's newborn picture with the others. I cut a piece of carpet to lay underneath 2 chairs that seem to want to leave scratches on the hardwood floor.   

Looking forward to next week?

COOLER Temperatures!!!! It has been 100+ every day this past week (which is not normal for around here) with HIGH humidity! This coming week is supposed to be more normal with temps around 90 degrees and lows in the 60s.

Thankful for today?

My children and my hubby! They keep me grounded and keep my life interesting.

Bonus question:
Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18, line 4, and type out what it says. (Unless of course you're reading "50 shades of Grey", then you're fully exempt from this question.) :P

The book nearest me is "Change Your Life, Not Your Wife. Marriage Saving Advice for Success Driven People " by Tony Ferretti, PH.D, and Peter J. Weiss, M.D.

"Unable to talk through conflict to resolution."

So there you have it. A little glimpse into my world on this Sunday night! Hope everyone has a wonderful week and remember to link up to our wonderful chat host Carla! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love your "sounds"... sounds very much like my house all the time!! lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What precious kiddos! I too love your sounds:) It has been a long time since I've had those sounds in my house. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete