Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat

Time once again for Sunday Night Chit-Chat...hosted by our friend Carla!
To play along simply start your post with a photo or quote... Copy and paste the starters and link up to Carla so she and others can visit you and see what you've been up to!

SO HERE GOES:

I love this picture. This is a sneak peek into something I am looking forward to! Can you guess what it is? :)

What are you.....

Reading?

Nothing right now. I just got a big pile of books lent to me from my Mom to start reading. First on my list is The Help by Kathryn Stockett


 

Watching?

Nothing right now.

Listening to?

Benjamin sleeping in his glider. He is a loud sleeper. Bill just turned the tv on.  

Cooking/Baking?

I actually did not make anything for dinner tonight. Bill made the kids dinner and he had leftover. I had a lean cuisine. I tried a new zucchini bread recipe this week. It was from Weight Watchers and it was AWFUL. I will stick to my tried and true recipe.

Happy you accomplished this week?

I FINALLY got caught up on my book reviews on this here blog! :)   

Looking forward to next week?

Spending time with dear Hubby. He is taking a couple days off to spend with us as after this week his schedule gets crazy busy at work. And we get to spend our 7th Wedding Anniversary together! :)

Thankful for today?

Good friends.

Bonus question:
What goal is your top priority right now?

My top priority right now is learning how to fit in exercise and healthy eating into my life. My goal is to lose 45 lbs. in order to become healthier and feel better about myself. I currently weigh 242 and I HATE that. I can use any encouragement, advice and inspiration if anyone has any to give.
So there you have it. A little glimpse into my world on this Sunday night! Hope everyone has a wonderful week and remember to link up to our wonderful chat host Carla! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment