Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekly Goals



Taking a clue from Money Saving Mom, I have decided to make up a list of 10 weekly goals that I would like to accomplish this week. Not only will this give me some guidance as to what I find important to do, it will also make me accountable to getting them done. I have found since Benjamin was born that if I set weekly goals instead of daily goals then I am more apt to get them done.

So for this week my goals are:


Personal:

-Exercise 20-30 minutes daily (I am giving myself a range depending on what I feel like doing that day)

-Drink 64 oz. of water each day (This is in an effort to give up drinking so much diet coke)

-Read at least 3 chapters of The Help

-Enjoy spending time with Dear Hubby who is taking a few days off this week

-Research new healthier breakfast recipes

Other:

-Do at least 1 load of laundry a day from start to finish (meaning put them away!)

-Sweep all the stairs in the house

-Sweep and dust front porch

-Find and order Benjamin a baptism outfit

-Take the 3 boxes of stuff to donate to Goodwill
Hope everyone has a great week! What are your goals for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment