Gratitude Sunday #8



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is so precious and I have been feeling overwhelmed with everything that is going on that often I am not taking the time to be grateful for what I do have and the good things in life.

Now is the time to change that.

I hope to come back here every Sunday and tell things that I am thankful for....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week I am grateful for: 

CHRISTMAS BLESSINGS AT WORK

BEING ABLE TO BLESS OTHERS WITH BAKING

THAT MY CHILDREN GET IT--We gave gifts for the first time to a needy child in our church. Rebecca helped to pick out the gift. I also have been diligent about having my kids put coins in the Salvation Army's red kettles. The other day Rebecca explained it to a friend why we did that.

THAT WE FIGURED OUT WHAT HAS BEEN CAUSING BILL'S STUFFY HEAD IN THE MORNING-- apparently my hatred of dusting has led to an allergy buildup for dear Hubby. Well I spent the majority of yesterday deep cleaning our bedroom and this morning he woke up feeling great. :) 

FOR TIME OFF OF WORK---I have the next 2 weeks off. While it is unpaid, I am grateful for the time to spend with my hubby and all the kids.

FOR CHRISTMAS MOVIES--- We have been watching lots of Christmas shoes at night..."The Grinch, Rudolph, etc. I am grateful for the change in programming from the regular TV that the kids watch. 

FOR MY BLOG READERS-- There are a few that comment a lot and make my day with their comments---I won't name them in case I leave someone off. But know that I am grateful for each and every one of you dear readers. I hope that you have a very Merry Christmas and if you don't celebrate Christmas, that you have a wonderful holiday of your choosing. 

Overall it was a good week, with lots to be grateful for. It is really in the little things that I am finding gratitude and I hope that you are as well. 



What are you grateful for this week? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017