Saturday, February 4, 2017

Pizza Grilled Cheese (new recipe #5 of 2017)


One of the things that I would like to get done in 2017 is to try to expand our menu items. I want to try at least 2 new recipes a month. I met that goal in January as I tried 4 new recipes. I have decided to share the recipes that I try so that maybe I can help a few of you out with some new menu ideas. I know that I get inspiration from other bloggers so maybe I can help.

This week, I was able to make 1 new recipe. On Friday nights, we typically do pizza night. Personally, I am not a huge fan of frozen pizzas, so I have been trying to come up with pizza themed easy meals. Well yesterday, I decided to try a new pizza themed meal and I made Pizza Grilled Cheese.



Oh my word, was it good and so easy to make! The kids and Bill all loved it and have asked that I put it into our regular pizza rotation! When I served it last night, I just served it with sliced up cucumbers and ranch dressing to dip it in. Simple, yet oh so good!

OTHER NEW RECIPES TRIED IN 2017:
Pork Chop and Scalloped Potato Bake
Tex-Mex Tilapia
Baked Chicken Parmesan
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins 

No comments:

Post a Comment