Books that I read for fun in February 2017 (with mini reviews)

Over the last 2.5  years, I have been documenting the books that I read for fun (and not just for review purposes).  I have decided that I need to continue that as reading is important part of how I relax. Books that I read for fun are books that I have not been asked to review and that I have chosen to read, well because I like to read. In 2015, I read a total of 49 books! In 2016, I read 58 books. In  January, I read 2 books for fun. While I don't have a goal in mind for this year, I will continue reading as it is something that I love to do and I like to document the books that I read.  (Please note that if a book looks interesting to you, you can click on the picture of the book and it should take you to it's page on Amazon.com. I am an associate through them.)

So....What did I read in February 

I started the month out by reading The Life Giving Home: Creating a Place of Belonging and Becoming by Sally and Sarah Clarkson. 



This was an interesting read, and I read it in one night. I love seeing how others create memories and come up with traditions in their own families. I love how these authors went month by month and gave ideas to cultivate home. This was a good read and I would recommend it.


 
Here are the books I read for fun in:
January 2017
Books from 2016
Books from 2015
Books from 2014


                                                 Have you read any good books lately?
Any books you would recommend for me to read in 2017

Comments

  1. I read A Man Called Ove for book club tonight. I plodded through the first half be really did like the second half. I think I have only read 4 books this month, but other than Ove none were really noteworthy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017