Valentine's Day questionnaire

Happy Valentine's Day! Today is a day we celebrate love, whether it is with a spouse, significant other, with our children, etc. It is a day to show those we love that we care about them, even if we just tell them that we love them. Last night I made cinnamon roll hearts for the kids for breakfast this morning. They have their school parties today. Later I have a little treat for them as well!

For myself in honor of Valentine's Day, I decided to answer a questionnaire that I saw last week on Facebook.


This questionnaire is all about you and your significant other.



Who's the oldest?: My hubby is by 7 years!
Who was interested first?: Me
Same high school?: No
...
Most sensitive?: Me
Worst temper?: Probably me...
Most social?: Probably me....
Hardest Working?: We both are.
Most stubborn?:
Bill
Most sarcastic?: Bill
Causes the most mess?: Bill
Wakes up first?: During the week, usually Bill as he has to go to work first.
Biggest family?: Me
Who cooks the most?: Me.
Who cries more?: Me
Best singer?: Him
Hogs the remote?: Him
Best driver? I think that I am
Better cook?: ME
Spends the most money?: Me
Smartest?: Him
Most common sense?: Both of us
How long have you been together?: since 2004


Feel free to play along! I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day and tell those special people in your life that you love them!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017