Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Weigh In Wednesday: on a crappy day.


Before I get started on WIW, can I just say that today pretty much sucked. Started out last night with Ben hitting his brother and then lying to me about it. Then this morning Jacob forgot his bookbag and as I was coming back home with him to get it, I go to stop and my brakes make an awful grinding noise....needless to say $800 later (of money that we don't have) I have new front brakes (Oh did I mention that we just spent $450 to get Bill's van fixed last Friday!). I spilled a glass of pop all over papers on the counter. I dropped several items during dinner. Then tonight  Ben got put to bed early because he was kicking his brother. I am so stressed out it is not even funny....I am hoping that the next 24 hours will be better. But who knows?? Anyhow...let's get on with this week's Weigh In Wednesday. 

    My official starting weight (on 1/1/2017) was: 242.0 pounds!
My weight last week was 236..
My weight today is: 235.8.


So a loss of 0.2 pounds. 
Total loss from 1/1/17: 6.2 pounds


Exercise wise this is what happened since last Wednesday:


Thursday: When we recommitted last Monday, I was teasing Bill that I would make him walk 5 miles. Well on Thursday we did. We walked 5 miles on the Kokosing Gap Trail. It was a very peaceful walk. We even saw 3 deer--- a mama deer and 2 juveniles.






Friday: Bill really didn't want to go walk, however he agreed to do a short walk with me. So we drove out to Howard to explore a part of the path that we had never walked on. We ended up going 2.17 miles.



Saturday and Sunday: I took the days off from walking as we were really busy on Saturday and then Sunday I just wanted a day to relax.

Monday: I walked the kids to school then walked around to the post office box to mail off our rent check. I ended up walking 3.32 miles.

Tuesday: Bill and I went hiking at Wolf Run Park for a total of 2.64 miles. It was actually kind of cool out, so the walk felt great.






We also had our weekly date lunch! We have decided to try to take one lunch time during the week to have a date. It has really helped our relationship.



Tuesday we went to The Bad Apple Pub and had 1/2 price appetizers for lunch. Yummy? Yes. On the diet? No. But sometimes you have to live a little. 

Wednesday (Today): I didn't do anything. After we took the van in,  Bill asked me if I wanted to go walk. I said no. I came home, went back to bed for the morning and just ignored life for the morning. It is what it is.  

I am hoping to get some activity in tomorrow morning barring any other stuff going wrong.    



       If you are on a weight loss journey, how are you doing? 


24 comments:

  1. I can't believe your not missing weight with how much you are walking. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, it should have been losing weight. Couldn't sleep last night and didn't read what I wrote.

      Delete
  2. Aw, things are bound to get better, hang in there.
    And I can't believe did NOT stick his tongue out in that first photo of him. lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so sorry. That's a lot in a single day. Keep up the exercise=need to follow your example myself. You are getting healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you were having such a bad day Rachel! Bad things seem to happen in bunches, don't they? And, good for you for going back to bed! Sometimes we need that physical and mental break! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope today is better for you. That was truly a crappy day and it is so difficult to get motivated on those. Good on you for recommitting though, it will come and even a .2 pound loss is a victory!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the informative posting here. You can now test your typing speed with our typing test tool, it lets you type in your words per minute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s really nice and meaningful. It’s really cool blog. Thanks for sharing and please update some more information here. Have you been looking for the Zelle customer service support, than you have arrived at the right destination. At this destination you will find the customer service help from zelle, and if you found some issues in using zelle, then you can resolve them by just a click on the given link.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great information is shared in this article. This blog is very interesting. Losing weight is not an easy job. It requires some time. Keep doing hard work it will pay off. Now its time to avail roller shutter repairs for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, things will definitely get better, keep it up.
    And I can't believe he didn't stick his tongue out in the first picture of pay to take my course. laugh

    ReplyDelete

  10. woooow, amazing blog to read, thanks for sharing, and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing this piece of information.

    ReplyDelete

  12. Fabulous! This is just amazing! Not just high quality

    ReplyDelete
  13. however additionally valuable info. And that is rare to come by nowadays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wan’t going to comment as this posts a bit old now, but just wanted to say thanks.

    ReplyDelete

  15. I really liked it. I wanted to leave a note.

    ReplyDelete

  16. Keep up the good work and thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for getting me back into the reading again.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Incredibly useful and detailed information.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice article, it helps me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi there, after reading this remarkable paragraph i am too happy to share my experience here with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It wasn’t until today that your website was able to save you the trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

  23. I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete