Saturday, May 12, 2018

The past week in review--- camp, walks, football craziness!

Let the May craziness begin! LOL. That has been the theme around here the last week or so....so I figured I would just do a week in review kind of post to hit the highlights of what we have been up to:

MONDAY
We dropped Rebecca off to school early as she was heading off to a 3 day/2 night camp with all the other 5th graders in our district. She was really looking forward to it.

After dropping the boys off to school, we ran to Walmart to get an air filter and cat food. We also attended the soft opening of a new sub shop here in town that Bill will be working at. The owner invited us over for lunch on the house. It was yummy! 


We also took a nice 4 mile walk on the Kokosing Gap Trail.

I then went to tutor and home, then off to football practice for Jacob and hill rolling time for Benjamin! 




TUESDAY
Tuesday, I went to the grocery store after I took the boys to school. Then home and out for a nice walk over at Ariel, where I did the tower and we saw lots of wildlife including snakes.




Then when we came home, I ended up cleaning out an area behind our house where we keep our trash and recycling bin. It was overgrown with dandelions and I got it all cleaned out.


Tuesday night, Jacob didn't feel well and came down with a stomach bug, complete with throwing up and diarrhea. 

WEDNESDAY
Wednesday, found me in bed most of the day as I came down with the same stomach bug that Jacob had. Bill went and picked Rebecca up and she had a blast at camp. It was good to have her back home.

 

THURSDAY
Thursday, Bill and I went for a short walk as I still wasn't feeling 100% over at the path at Kenyon and the Brown Family Environmental Center.

I got some laundry done and I was able to go through the boys' dressers and I took out all their long pants and long sleeve shirts as the weather is now onto Summer like weather. I also tutored and then cooked dinner while Bill took everyone to football practice.

FRIDAY
Yesterday, we took the kids to school and then took a walk at Ariel.


Once home, I was met with a surprise package in the mail with a bunch of goodies and a nice Mother's Day card.

Bill left for a job orientation and I headed off to Walmart to drop a prescription off. I had lunch with my mom yesterday at a café, we went to an Italian bakery, the farmer's market, and then picked the kids up from school.


The kids greeted me after school with a flower and a picture that the boys made in school. Made a nice way to kick off the weekend.


Last night, I really didn't do much of anything except relax. The kids enjoyed their cake pops my mom had bought them and I enjoyed my lemon lavender bar. 


SATURDAY
Today, we have had the last flag football games of the season. The kids had a ton of fun playing football.




Now we are at home just kind of relaxing, waiting on the storms to start. It is supposed to storm tonight and throughout tomorrow. I have the kids cleaning their rooms. Bill is relaxing and I am typing this up. I might cut the boys' hair in a bit. Or maybe I will actually get out a book to read.

Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of your weekend!  


4 comments:

  1. It's Mother's Day weekend, I hope you went and got out a book to read! Whew, busy week. Isn't it nice to finally have weather that doesn't require long-sleeves and pants? I still need to buy my youngest son some new shorts. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and a very happy Mother's Day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My you have been busy! I love that you are able to frequently get outdoors for hikes/walks. Is Bill adding the sub shop to his employment or in lieu of the paper, which has been a stresser? Hoping that things settle for your family. enjoy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost forget the days of running multiple kids in all directions. I'm happy you got your outdoor time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM FINALLY FREE FROM FINANCIAL BONDAGE THANKS TO MOORE LOAN COMPANY (mooreloancompany@yahoo.com).

    Good day everyone,I can’t hide this great testimony that took place in my life I will love everyone to know it and be a partaker of this, that is why I want to share it to the whole world by placing this advert on classifieds, I am Mrs Karen Brown by name, I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee United State, I want to thank ROBBINSON MOORE for his kindness upon my family life, I never knew that there is still a sincere and trustworthy lender like this on the internet and on earth. Just some days I was in search for a loan of $ 100,000.00, As I was running out of money for feeding, School fees, My business was really going out of capital and my rent. I was scammed about $15,000.00 dollars and I decided not to involve my self in such business again. But a Friend of mine introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings and also my complains to her. And I told her that I am not interested in any loan deal anymore but she told me that there is still a sincere lender who she will recommend me to, And she gave me the details of this man who is called MOORE ROBBINSON. And I really put a trial and I am most greatful and lucky today, I was given a loan amount of $95,000,00 Dollars by this great firm MOORE LOAN COMPANY. If you are in need of a genuine, Sincere, durable and a truth worthy loan lender or financial assistance and also you know you can be reliable and trusted, capable of paying back at the due / duration time of the funds I will advice you to send your contact to them via email @[ mooreloancompany@yahoo.com] OR Text (414) 454-9493 .
    .

    ReplyDelete