Sunday, May 6, 2018

Nature Scenes for May 6, 2018

Happy Sunday! Sunday is meant to be a day of rest and relaxation and one of the ways that I rest is to spend time in nature. I try to spend a least a little bit of time in nature each week. I have decided that I will use Sundays to share the photos of my nature adventures each week just as a way to relax and share the beauty that is God's creation with all. I hope you enjoy! 
 
Photos from April 29, 2018---Ariel-Foundation Park.
We had such a nice walk with the kids. We saw 31 turtles in total during our walk. It seems like this year there is a larger number of turtles in the lakes at the park. 






Photos from May 1, 2018 at Wolf Run Regional Park

The high was 80 degrees on this day. We saw lots of birds and butterflies and bees!
I thought this tree had grown shaped kind of like a heart! 



They recently did a controlled burn in this area and it was interesting seeing the burnt area right next to the trail. They did this about a week before and you can already see new vegetation sprouting up. 

Photos from May 2, 2018 at Bridge of Dreams/ Mohican Valley Trail/ Holmes County Trail









For more nature scenes you can check out my other nature posts: 

I hope everyone is having a good Sunday and if you get a chance check out the nature scenes around you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment