Sunday, May 27, 2018

Nature Scenes for May 27, 2018

Happy Sunday! I can't believe May is almost over. This has been a long month with a ton of stress in my life...including Bill starting new job, crazy end of the school year schedules, having some sickness go through the house and just lots of anxiety and stressful situations all around (did I mention our van broke down yesterday and had to be towed!). I have been trying to spend a lot of time outside when I can since it is soothing to me. This week was no exception as I got in a couple 5 mile walks and I spent a day with my mom and sister exploring some areas near us. The walks/time outside was beautiful this week as the wildflowers have sprouted and there is so much green. It is so soothing. I hope you enjoy this week's nature photos..... 
 
Photos from May 21, 2018--- Kokosing Gap Trail






May 22, 2018 ---Ariel Foundation Park
As many times as I have walked in this park, I have never seen the train come through. Well, this was my lucky day as I got to see it come through! 





May 23, 2018--- Kokosing Gap Trail at Kenyon College



May 24, 2018-- Honey Run Waterfall
I spent the day going to different places around Knox County with my mom and sister. Honey Run was one of the places we spent some time. 





For more nature scenes you can check out my other nature posts: 

I hope everyone is having a good Sunday and if you get a chance check out the nature scenes around you! 

1 comment:

  1. May is always hectic! Hope things slow down for you and summer's a bit more relaxing. Also, hope it's not too serious with your van. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete