Thursday, May 10, 2018

Weigh In Wednesday #19 of 2018 (on Thursday!)

I am sorry that I didn't get this post up yesterday. I did weigh myself in yesterday morning but then I was sick with a stomach bug most of the day. Jacob had it the night before....ugh. So this post is going to be short and sweet as I am really behind on things since most of yesterday was spent in bed. I am thankfully feeling much better this morning but I need to get the kids off to school and then get stuff done. 

First l
et's see what the scale said this week: 


Official Starting Weight (1/3/18): 241.0
My weight last week: 237.4
My weight this week: 234.8
Weight loss from last week: -2.6 pounds!! :-) :-) :-)
Total weight loss for 2018: -6.2 pounds! 

So a loss!! Yahoo! I have been trying to be conscious about what I am eating. I am also really trying to make sure that I walk or do some exercise each day. The biggest change that I made is that I am drinking a lot more water and not so much pop. I will say that that small change has paid off.    


On the exercise front: I mentioned in my 2018 goals post that I wanted to walk 3 days a week. Since there are 52 weeks in a year, that means my goal is to walk 156 times over the course of the year. 

Well since I last posted a Weigh In Wednesday post, I did the following walks:

May 4, 2018: 0.81 miles
May 6, 2018: 1.56 miles
May 7, 2018: 4.09 miles
May 8, 2018: 2.60 miles and did the tower at Ariel (over 200 steps up and down)

Finally, the weather has cooperated and that means I have been able to get out and get some walks in. Feels so good. That also means I am now at 38 out of 156 workout walks completed for the year!  I have also walked 89.87 miles so far in 2018! Just have to keep up the momentum.

Thanks for all the encouragement on these posts! I do read each comment. There are days that I don't have time to comment right away but please know that I do read them. For now, I need to sign off so that I can take the kids to school and get some stuff done to try to catch up on things that need to be done. Hope everyone has a great Thursday! 





7 comments:

  1. Congrats! You are doing great! I really need to cut back on the pop as well and drink more water. In fact, I'll start right now! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Sorry the stomach bug found your house, no fun with that. Hope you are feeling much better and have a wonderful rest of your week and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… weigh loss

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here! Outdoor Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. scootersleuth.com/reviews/segway-ninebot-max-review/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. AR 15 Parts

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. AR 15 Parts

    ReplyDelete