Sunday, May 20, 2018

Nature Scenes for May 20, 2018

Happy Sunday! I have been a very bad blogger this week. I just realized I had not written all week. Too much going on. This past week has had a plethora of events and things going on; I am really hoping to recap everything this coming week! For now I want to get these nature photos up, as I have to finish getting things prepped for Jacob's First Communion party later today! So I hope everyone enjoys these photos and has an awesome Sunday! 

Sunday is meant to be a day of rest and relaxation and one of the ways that I rest is to spend time in nature. I try to spend a least a little bit of time in nature each week. I have decided that I will use Sundays to share the photos of my nature adventures each week just as a way to relax and share the beauty that is God's creation with all. I hope you enjoy! 
 
Photos from May 14, 2018--- Kokosing Gap Trail


May 15, 2018--- Ariel-Foundation Park


May 16, 2018--- Ariel-Foundation Park







May 17, 2018--- Ariel-Foundation Park


May 18, 2018--- Ariel-Foundation Park





For more nature scenes you can check out my other nature posts: 

I hope everyone is having a good Sunday and if you get a chance check out the nature scenes around you! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos as always! Really enjoyed them on my rainy Sunday morning. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete