Time for another edition of Sunday Night Chit-Chat, hosted by Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily

I love the colors in this picture! Reminds me of spring and just feeling good!

Reading?

This past week I finished up The Scent of Cherry Blossoms. (Look for the review here.) Haven't started a new book yet.

Watching?

Frozen Planet is starting tonight on Discovery Channel. I am DVRing it. I loved the previous specials that they have done...Planet Earth being my favorite. I LOVE these types of documentaries.

Listening to?
The tv is on in the background.

Cooking/Baking?
Honestly I have been pretty lazy, very pregnant and just not feeling like cooking or baking. I keep thinking that I want to make some strawberry cookies but I just don't have the energy.

Happy you accomplished this week?

I got through my NSTs. They have a target date for my c-section! YAY! (More on that later)

Looking forward to next week?
Hearing my baby's heartbeat during my non-stress tests. If I haven't gone into labor, then I have an ultrasound on Thursday to see the little boy again before birth. Hopefully relaxing a little.

Thankful for today?
Thankful for my beautiful children and caring husband! Thankful for the beautiful spring like weather we have had the last week or so!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017