Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas

I was thinking last week that I had a ton of things pinned on pinterest and yet I haven’t really tried any of them.

Then I have seen going around on the blog-o-sphere that different bloggers are trying to do one or two pinterest experiments a month.

That gave me the shot in the arm that I needed to try one or more of the things that I have pinned.

I decided that the easiest thing for me to do was to incorporate a new recipe into our menu planning…

so I searched pinterest and found one that I had pinned a long time ago and had not tried…..



I made these and I will say that they were a big hit with hubby and I. Simple and yet delicious. Will definitely be making these again.

Have you tried any recipes off of pinterest?

No comments:

Post a Comment