7 years ago today, I went through my first major surgery. The end result was an adorable, chubby bundle of joy that we named Jacob William. He was the answer to a prayer. We found out that I was pregnant with Jacob during the same month that Travis was to have been born.
Our lives have never been the same since. Jacob is a very active, hyper, always talking, loveable boy who loves sports and sports and more sports. He is great at reading and remembering things.
I thought it would be fun to interview Jacob for his 7th birthday and here are his answers:
1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is your favorite television show?
Sportscenter... of course.
4. What's your favorite outfit?
5. What sport do you like the best?
6. What song is your favorite?
7. What is your favorite cereal?
8. Who is your best friend?
I have 3. Skyler, Mackenzie and Nicole
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What is your favorite book?
11. What are you really good at?
12. Where do you wish you could go on vacation?
13. What is your best memory?
I got to play on the playground a bunch of times.
14. What would you buy if you had $1000?
20 Milk jugs
15. What vegetable do you hate the most?
16. If you could have a wish, what would it be?
To live forever and ever
17. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
18. Who is your biggest hero?
19. What do you like to do best with your friends?
20. What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday?
Ride a roller coaster
Today, Jacob had pancakes and bacon for breakfast before school.
I took football themed cupcakes to school for him to share with his class.
Tonight, we will have his birthday dinner of PB&J sandwiches and we will just hang out at home. We are planning on having him a little get-together this weekend to celebrate with family.
I can't believe he is 7 already!