Monday, January 16, 2012

MLK day, to dos, and Menu Plan Monday


Today is a day off of work for me, as it is Martin Luther King Day!

I have a few things to get done today that I really don't want to do...
  • I have to go have a glucola test done at the doctors office. (I hope the lab is open today). This has to be done before Thursday.
  • I need to go snack shopping for work.
  • I need to pick up a couple things from the grocery store for us here at home.
  • Laundry needs to be finished.
  • I have a book that I need to finish reading for a review.
  • And I really should go outside and get the last of the Christmas decorations out of the front yard.



One thing that was on my list to do that I finished was our menu plan. I have found that if I just make a list of meals and then choose the morning of the day what we are going to eat, that it works much better for our family! So here is this week's menu choices:
  • Hamburger helper/ leftovers
  • Chili and grilled cheese
  • Ham and cheese wraps, green beans, and salad
  • Italian sausage and pasta skillet, macaroni and cheese
  • Pork chops, augratin potatoes, green beans
  • Spaghetti and meatballs
  • I also plan on making a whole chicken in the crockpot at some point this week to use for making chicken enchiladas and chicken and broccoli alfredo.
So there you have it. My menu for the week. For more great menu ideas, check out orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment