Randomness (including random pictures)
I have a lot going on in my brain...but I can't really focus enough to make different posts so I have decided to just do a random post here....So here is what is on my mind (not in any particular order):
- I am praying for a mom from my work who has to have cancer surgery next Wednesday. I got to talk to her today and she is being very positive about it. I hope all goes well as this woman is one of the nicest women I have ever known.
- Found out today that MY mom has to have an ultrasound and a biopsy to see why she is bleeding again after not bleeding for 2 years. They want to rule out cancer...not sure what to think about this one.
- MATERNITY LEAVE is freaking me out recently. Realized today that realistically I could give birth in 2 months. And I am NOT looking forward to having a c-section again, but it will be okay.
- It was nice to see my dad and youngest brother and sister tonight even if it was just for 45 minutes before Josh's boy scouts meeting
- I am thankful that my boss is being VERY understanding of my own health issues and need for doc appts. She is also allowing me to do some work at home so I don't lose too many hours before I go on maternity leave.
- I need to start figuring out what we have for the new baby and what we need
- I need to go to Goodwill this weekend to get Bill pants for work since his bosses' are implementing a new dress code (no more jeans and sweatshirts) starting Monday
- I am thankful that Bill did laundry today and I have jeans to wear to work tomorrow
- Glad tomorrow is Friday
- I am so behind on reading and posting book reviews ( have 2 to post about...maybe this weekend)
- Sick of the rain, but glad it isn't snowing
- Have the "Octonauts" song in my head
- I love my kids
- I love my hubby
And I think that is it for today! Hope everyone has a good night! :)