Sunday Night Chit Chat
HAPPY SUNDAY!!! It has been a low key, napping, not really doing anything, at home kind of a day here. Just what I needed!
- Reading? I am currently reading "Undeniably Yours" by Becky Wade. (Hope to finish it this week and get a review done before Friday.)
- Listening to? The TV is on, and Jacob is scraping the bottom of his ice cream bowl with his spoon, getting every last drop.
- Watching? The kids are watching "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" right now. I have a couple shows on the DVR to watch including "19 Kids and Counting" and "Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition."
- Cooking/Baking? Haven't really made anything special this week. Hoping to make some pumpkin muffins after I put the kids to bed.
- Happy you accomplished this week? I spent 2 hours in the closet/room off the bathroom (Yes, the same one I decluttered a couple months ago...) and got all the kids clothes gone through. Now I need to get in there and get all the miscellaneous stuff gone through. I was able to take the kids to the library and get them signed up for the summer reading program. We celebrated Donut Day too!
- Looking forward to next week? This week starts my tutoring 3 kids instead of 1, so that will be a nice challenge. Also I have been trying to walk every day (have done this the last 2 days!) and I hope to continue that. I also hope to bake some cookies with Rebecca that we received in the mail to try-- Hershey's Cookies and Cream cookies!
- Thankful for today? My family.
- *Bonus Question* When you're out and about and a homeless person asks you for money, do you give it? I typically don't see homeless in our town. I am sure they exist, but since we are not big city they are not that visible. That being said, I try to give something when I see an opportunity to give, and if I can't I try to point them in the direction of someone who can (like our church offices, etc.).
So there you have it. A little glimpse into my world on this Sunday night! Hope everyone has a wonderful week and remember to link up to our wonderful chat host Carla! :)